Together we can!
Be sure to visit the Workshops tab to see the online classes for the second half of 2012!
Coming up quickly in June is a great class for learning more about editing your work. Check out Tips and Techniques for More Effective Proofreading! Also, share it with your friends and other loops. Use the content below to share.
We really appreciate you helping spread the word about this valuable class.
2012 Online Workshop Series
June and August – November 2012
$20 per workshop, CRW members
$25 per workshop, Non-CRW members
Each four-week workshop is conducted via EMAIL only, no real-time or live chats. Upon registration participants will be invited to one of our Yahoo Groups classrooms for the month of the workshop, and then removed when it is over.
For more information contact the Online Workshop Series Coordinator at:
For detailed workshop descriptions and speaker bios, or to register for a CRW Online Series workshop, please go to:
- Tips and Techniques for More Effective Proofreading – Ally Broadfield
- Editor’s First Aid – Lynette Labelle
- The Synopsis Queen Tells All – Kara Lennox
- Whose Head Are We In? The Nuts and Bolts of Point of View – Susan Palmquist
- How to Save Your Writing From Common Errors – MM Pollard, English Teacher Extraordinaire
- Writing for the Young Adult Market – Where Do I begin? – Jordan Dane
New classes being added! Check back often!